7search.com, Inc. and its family of Internet related companies respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our content partners and those posting to this site to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
- Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located. You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Intellectual Property Consultant
999 E. Touhy
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Once we have verified that you have followed our procedures above, we will notify the alleged infringer and remove any material that is alleged to be infringing. If we receive more than one valid complaint against an alleged infringer, the “repeat infringer” will have his or her access to our site denied, and will be permanently removed from our website. Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as directed to the right.
This contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site.